Defil Kosmos, Poland, 80’s
Information about this guitar:
The guitar was bought from a man who had received it as a birthday present in 80’s. According to the owner’s words the guitar was barely used and spent almost all the time in a cover. Guitar has signs of wear and some cracks and chips.
Information about the production:
Guitar was produced in 80’s in guitars factory in Lubin, Poland. It was the first Polish V-shaped/Moderne guitar, and probably one of the first in Europe. Great piece of history.
More information about Defil company in English can be found at this site: cheesyguitars.com/defil_lordbizarre.html
You can also read some words about it at: guitarz.blogspot.com/2012/09/defil-kosmos-1980s-polish-take-on.html
- Head – good condition. It has some laquer crack
- Keys – original, like new, working very well.
- Nut – in a excellent condition.
- Neck – straight, very nice condition.
- Fretboard – it has one deep crack between 5th and 9th fret – it is visible on photos
- Frets – like new, little signs of wear
- Body – original, quite good condition, it has cracks and chips at some at bottom ends (one bottom is well visible on photos; a chip on the second bottom end is very similar),
- Lacquer – in a good condition, it has some lacquer cracks and chips, but still condition is nice.
- Electronics – original pickups, original wiring.
- Equipment – it has all original potentiometers and elements – it is very rare it such condition. Input jack is of old shape and needs little more narrow jack – almost all Defil guitars of that time had this kind of input.
- Addons – original material cover (looks like new), new strings, and original (looks like newer used) cable jack-5din
- Documents – original warranty (recipe) and original one page manual
1 in stock